Fibromyalgia Depression Test
Facing Fibromyalgia Symptoms of Depression or even acknowledging its presence can be difficult. This online Fibromyalgia Depression test can indicate the presence or absence of the fibromyalgia symptoms of Depression. The test is intended as a guide only, it is not designed to make a diagnosis of fibromyalgia depression symptoms or take the place of a professional diagnosis. This test is to be used as help for the symptoms of fibromyalgia depression. You need to see a physician, or a qualified health professional if you experience depression for longer than two weeks, or if your fibromyalgia Symptoms of depression are severe enough to interfere with your daily routine.
The 30 items in the test below refer to how you have felt and behaved during the past two weeks. Read each sentence carefully. Check those statements which are true for how you felt during the past two weeks.
1. My future seems hopeless.
2. It is difficult for me to concentrate on reading.
3. I feel sad, blue, and unhappy.
4. It takes great effort for me to do simple things.
5. I feel like a failure.
6. I feel lifeless – more dead than alive.
7. I spend time thinking about dying or committing suicide.
8. I feel trapped or caught.
9. I have lost or gained weight without trying to diet
10. The joy has gone out of my life.
11. I have difficulty making decisions.
12. I feel low in energy or slowed down.
13. I have difficulty concentrating and making decisions.
14. I often feel blue, even when good things happen to me.
15. I feel worthless and inadequate.
16. I have lost interest in aspects of life that used to be important to me.
17. I have thoughts about wanting to kill myself.
18. I get frightened or panicked for no apparent reason.
19. I have crying spells, or often feel like crying.
20. I am restless and can’t keep still.
21. I am agitated and keep moving around.
22. I feel fatigued.
23. I am more irritable than usual.
24. I have difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
25. I wake up early in the morning and cannot go back to sleep.
26. I have trouble sleeping
through the night.
27. I don’t care about being attractive to women/men.
28. I feel useless.
29. My life is empty and without meaning.
30. I feel that others would be better off if I were dead.
The Scores of the Online Test:
Below 5: within normal range.
Between 5 -10: presence of mild depression.
Between 10 -15: resence of moderate to marked depression.
15 & over: presence of severe to extreme depression.
If you have been diagnosed with mild depression by your physician, you may want to try Depresion Help Medicinals
natural very effective alternative medicine, to help alleviate your FIBROMYALGIA SYMPTOMS of DEPRESSION now.